Saturday, February 4, 2012

Call 911 ...

... I think I'm having a heart attack!!! I set out to make a Valentine today and couldn't choose a heart stamp. So I used a bunch. Before you think about what it took to make that heart covered heart ... let me show you how crazy easy it is with Close To My Heart acrylic stamps.

It's easy to make your own custom stamps by mixing a variety onto one block.

And I had lots of other help too. The Close To My Heart Idea Book inspired me on page 65. Plus I'm still checking out sketch challenges. Here's todays sketch from Tsunami Rose.

So don't worry about me.  I'm not actually having a heart attack. This was all a lot easier than it might seem. When I go back to my workspace to clean up the explosion of paper, ribbon & brads I might get a little winded BUT otherwise I walk in perfect health.



2 comments:

  1. awesome job. love the colours of it. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I'm so glad you had such a good response!

    ReplyDelete