Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pin-spired



If you haven't found something to love about Pinterest, well ... it just doesn't make sense. It can save you a lot of time and money for a variety of hobbies and interests. I'm done buying crafty magazines. Pinterest is soooooooo much better for generating ideas. Check out what I just saw yesterday. This photo isn't from a blog but I really want to show it without knowing who put it up. Jump on my Pinterest page to get a closer look.
My copykatting involves ... you guessed it ... stamps. If you think letter stamps are only for scrapbooking, think again. I could copy this idea all day. With letter stamps it was easier than the wonderful die cutting shown in the sample. Close To My Heart offers oodles of letter stamp sets. The one shown here is called Bohemian Alphabet. Stampaganza is a great time to stock up on letters. You'll save $29.95 by ordering two sets and getting one free.





1 comment: